Kitchen Work

A Modern Husband, Part I

Even before I started my journey I liked to cook and bake. Already as a child I spend a lot of time in the kitchen helping my grandma who did the chores in my parental home. At that time this was quite unusual: true boys didn´t help in the kitchen, it was considered effeminate in a rural patriarchic world. Later on it was de rigueur for a modern husband to contribute to the household.

Don´t get me wrong, I fully support this, but let´s be honest: We took care about the cildren, did some housework, but mainly as an alibi and as long as we (also) had some fun with it. "Look, I am a modern husband helping my wife with the household!" And deep in our heart we expected thankfulness from our wifes and  deepest admiration because we rose from our male throne to perform dirty female work.

A Modern Husband, Part II

In a Female Led Relationship you have to change your mind! The kitchen will be the natural habitat for you to start spoiling your Goddess. Remember: The way to the heart is through the stomach! So develop your skills and try to learn fast to meet the high demands and avoid constant punishment. The sooner you become "Chef de cuisine" the better.

But a modern husband also strives to be a sight for sore eyes. For me an appropriate outfit for kitchen work is a comfortable skirt or dress and of course a pinafore. Hopefully we see more modern husbands like this in their magic kingdom.

My Magic Kingdom

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vision for a Harmonious Society

Melinda's Fantasies

A Feminized Husband's Stylish Silvester Soiree